|The Baby Bot Chase|
June 3, 2003 (Tuesday)
The Baby Bot Chase is the second Rolie Polie Olie movie released in 2003 and the sequel to the 2002 film The Great Defender of Fun.
- This is the only film where Len Carlson didn't voice Pappy due to his absence and death in 2006.
- Tedde Moore joins the voice cast as Aunt Polie Anna since Blast from the Past.
- Paul Haddad re-joins the voice cast to take over the role of Gloomius Maximus from James Woods.
- Kristopher Clarke takes over the role of Billy Bevel from Joshua Tucci.
- Julie Lemieux joins the voice cast as Coochie and Coo and Elizabeth Hanna joins the voice cast as Kindly Lady (also known as Nursebot).
- This is the last appearance of Willy and Wally Jolly. They made cameos in Shhhh while Percy is singing the lullaby from this film.
- This is the show's last film ever released.
- This is the first time the opening theme has different instruments and a slower tempo.
- This is the second time the credits have a different background but with adult singers once again. In the first movie, high-pitched kids and a woman do the singing and the theme song has a faster tempo.
- The music from Seasons 1-6 make a return after not being used in The Great Defender of Fun.
- This is the only film to be partially a musical due to Sleep Baby Sleep being sung.
- The film was released into episodes as the show's finale.
- This is the second time Clock Mouse was absent but the clock does.
- Different singers sing the theme tune at the end.
- Brent Barkman also sings the first few verses of the theme at the start of the film.
- This is the last film appearance of the Jolly twins.
- This is the 2nd time the credits have a animated background only this time, confetti decorates the credits. In the first film, bubbles are used.
- This is the first film where Clocky appears but Clock Mouse didn't.
- This is the second time CooKoo was absent due to Pappy's absence in this spinoff.